The Dorcas Circle provides diaper bags filled with clothing, blankets, and diapers for new babies in our church and in our community. Dorcas Circle typically meets at church on the third Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. to pray and pack diaper bags for newborns. Please join us! Moms and daughters are invited!
If you are not able to come to Thursday meetings, but would like to support the Dorcas Circle, we welcome volunteers to sew baby blankets and diaper bags. We also appreciate donations of the following items:
* Disposable Diapers for newborns
* New or gently used Infant clothing such as: gowns, sleepers, t-shirts, onesies, socks, outfits, etc…
* New or gently used receiving blankets, flat sheets
* Fabric such as flannel, cotton, cotton blends, solid or prints, corduroy, denim, juvenile knits
* Baked goods for our monthly Bake Sales
If you would like to know more, contact the church office